Thursday, October 7, 2010

first piggy for me

My newest design was from plate m64. I always want to use the paisly flowers, but I decided I should try something differnt and use the plaid design. I also used my new piggy polish from ulta. It was my first time using piggy polish and overall I wasn't that impressed by it. I had to use 3 coats just to cover my nail with no bald spots. I don't know if all piggy polishes are like this one but I was dissapointed with the quality. Anyway I made it work with a quick stamp of konad white special polish and the end result came out pretty neat. Hope you like this one!!
-CCC






cute bottle but that flower decoration kept getting in the way and the polish was not so great. Has anyone else had probems with piggy polish??






1 comment:

  1. Really neat. I've heard good things about those polishes. :)
    SUsie

    ReplyDelete