Thursday, October 7, 2010

the evil black polish

I was in a stamping mood on Tuesday night. I wanted to get some more use out of my so6 plate from konad. I wasn't sure how it would look with black but I think the colors look good together. Started with a black base coat and stamped with china glaze in hi-tek. Hope you like !!

-CCC












My pinky finger didn't get the whole design but I figured it would look just

as good with just the stripes.



The other design I used was also from plate s06. I used the same colors but a different black polish. It wasn't by choice but lets just say a glass bottle and ceramic tile do not mix, and I ended up with a huge black mess all over my living room ...well that was fun to clean up...NOT !!! lol



























No comments:

Post a Comment