Thursday, August 26, 2010

roses are red ...

So this is the latest with my nails... I'm still trying out my new plates and loving every design. This is a pretty rose design I found, and I decided to try different colors instead of one solid color for the roses. Its simple to do and looks great. I used a red polish and 2 pink polishes to achieve this look. In no particular order I just dabbed the different polishes onto the plate and scraped it across and ended up with this different color roses for a cute nail. I also used a white polish as a base and put a pearly finish ontop to make it glisten in the light. This first picture was taken outside and the second was inside.





outside light---->

inside light ----->



This is donw using plate m 65. The polishes I used are
Confetti in wedding white for the base
Sation in white pearl for the top base
For the roses:
NYC broadway burgandy frost
NYC poleyster pink creme
Konad hot pink
Konad top coat
Tell me if you like the different colors on one design.
Until next time.
-CCC

No comments:

Post a Comment