Thursday, August 26, 2010

do re me fa so la te do ... music note nails !!!

I was a little skeptical to try this design but it ended up coming out alright and in turn gots lots of compliments at school today. It is a music print with notes and a keyboard. I also bought this new stuff from CND stickey-anchoring base coat. I wasn't sure if it would really work but after reading many reviews I gave in and bought it. I am so glad I did because it works great. It really sets the polish and I haven't had chipping in almost a week which is amazing for my nails. So if your looking for something to hold your polish, I would try and find this to add to your collection of polishes. For my nails I started with a basic white polish from Confetti in wedding white, then stamped with LA girl Flare in black, and finished with konads top coat. It was a little tricky lining up the keyboards and some of them came out a little crooked, but overall it wasn't too noticable so I just left them as is. Hope you love my new mani's and have a great weekend everyone!!

























-CCC

No comments:

Post a Comment