Thursday, August 26, 2010

nails with a little pink bling








Another design I fell in love with is this strange design that is from konad plate s6. I also bought some rhinestones from ebay and had to try them out to see how they look and how long they last. I started with my china glaze in devotion, which I love because it is a one coater. Then the design is stamped with the konad polish in hot pink. Then for some bling I placed a small pink rhinestone right in the middle of each nail. I didn't want to much but just enough to make it stand out. I was suprised that with just a little bit of top coat the rhinestones outlasted the polish. For some reason the china glaze polish I love doesn't last very long. After about 3 days it was chipping pretty noticably, so I came to remove my polish and the rhinestones were stuck to my nails. So I guess that answered my question of how long the rhinestones stay...and its forever. I had to scrape them off with my cuticle pusher. So anyway heres my nails hope you like em !!


-CCC







No comments:

Post a Comment