Saturday, January 8, 2011

CND stickey base coat is amazing !

So the konadicure I did today was really simple. I started with a blue base coat and stamped with a silver flower image. It is a full nail image so it was super easy, the design is from plate m73. But what I really want to talk about is how great this CND stickey base coat works. I have read many reviews about it in the past and finally gave in a bought a bottle. I was skeptical because of the price (I think I paid 8.50) but it was totally worth it. The CND really has prevented chipping and peeling and has made my manis last longer than they have before. I have used the same polish without the use of the stickey base coat and my nails chipped within 3 days. With the CND stickey my mani lasted for about 8 days!! It was totally worth the 8 bucks.
Sinful colors in midnight blue and China glaze in devotion

Does anyone use this base coat ? and do you like it ?

Til next time.

-CCC

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm might have to check this out! I'm using a Gel base coat right now. But I think it's the Seche Vite that helps it all stay on. :)

    Cute design- I have yet to try Konad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seche vite also. It is a great top coat for my nails. You should try konad its really simple and a little pricy but awesome! It does get addicting I have to say.
    -CCC

    ReplyDelete