Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Mardi Gras!!

So I've been doing some Mardi Gras themed nails and decided to save them up for one post. And now I actually have some time since Emmie and I made it back (safe and sound) from our Mardi Gras festivities in New Orleans!


For the first two, here's what I used: Zoya's Ivanka (green) and Zoya's Marry (purple). The gold is Milani's nail art polish in Art of Gold. The rhinestones are some I bought from the Born Pretty Store.


For this one, I used OPI's Glizterland (gold) and Konad's special polish in green. Again the rhinestones are from Born Pretty Store. Base coat for all three was CND's Sticky base and I topped all three off with two coats of Seche Vite.


Hope y'all enjoyed your Mardi Gras - even if you're not from Louisiana! Everyone deserves a little time to celebrate!

-CCC

4 comments:

  1. these are all great! I especially love the first one =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trincess! The first one is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on all of them! I'm from Louisiana too! Around Alexandria, see y'all around! Check my nail blog too.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Leslie! I live in Baton Rouge and my cousin Emmie is in Hammond. And thanks for following us!

    ReplyDelete