Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our first blog!

So here's our first attempt at this...

After a night of discounted Mexican cuisine and watching Despicable Me, we picked a few new nail polishes and had a nail party.

Here's the products I (Anna) used:
  • Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Celeb City as base coat
  • Konad Special Nail Polish in Light Pink as top design
  • Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Invisible as top coat
  • Double sided stamper and scraper
  • Avon liquid freeze quick dry spray
  • Fauxnad plate BM10
Emmie used:
  • Essie in Angora Cardi as base coat
  • Essie in St. Lucia Lilac as top design
  • Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Invisible as top coat
  • Double sided stamper and scraper
  • Konad plate M79

3 comments:

  1. Both really pretty. I'm your first follower. :)
    I'm running two giveaways on my blog.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following us Suzie, we love you blog. Can't wait to see what you post next.
    -CCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals.
    I'm leaving for vacation for 5 weeks tomorrow. I have posts scheduled while I'm gone but not nails. They will be about my other hobbies. :)
    Stay tuned though when I get back and get settled in I'll be posting manicures. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete